 |
| Araminta de Clermont |
 |
| Cédric Gerbehaye |
 |
| Jake Verzosa |
 |
| Jodi Bieber |
 |
| Larry Louie |
 |
| Larry Louie |
 |
| Mariano Vivanco |
 |
| Nicola Lo Calzo |
 |
| Nicola Lo Calzo |
 |
| Paul D'Amato |
 |
| Stephen Dupont |
Overall, I like how these photographers include quite a bit of background, as it helps the viewer to understand the subject in great detail. The background also adds to the narrative qualities of the images, helping the viewer imagine the subject's story, life or situation. Most of these photographers also chose more of a documentary approach to environmental portraits, rather than a commercial approach, which I personally prefer, as I get the feeling that it's a slice of life and more realistic.
pictures found from:
http://500photographers.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment